Monday, April 19, 2010

What I am Loving from FOREVER 21!

Forever21 Basic Knit Tank
$5.80 Extra Long LOVE the FABRIC! I have been obsessed with these. I have this NEON Yellow and a Fuschia color. Wear these under everything! Layering is Awsome!


Forever21 Love&Beauty Nail Polishes
$2.80/each I got mine in Lavender & Metallic Teal
*I was surprised how nice the color payoff on these were. They do need 2 coats but the colors are BEAUTIFUL!



Forever21 Sequin Beret (I got mine in Black-its sold out but there is Purple & Blue)
ON SALE! $3.99 (orig.$7.) Adorable Beret. I wear my hair curly with this beret. Makes me feel like Im in Paris!


Forever21 Black Sequin Belt
$6.80 Cute and Adds a Bit of Glitz to your outfit! I like to wear mine with skinny Jeans, a Black Flowy Vest and Minimal Jewerly.


Forever21 Strawberry Treat Necklace
$4.80 Really Long and Uber Cutesy! I think If hello Kitty was Real she would wear this! LOL


Forever21 Black Heart Belt m/l
$5.80 Adorable Hearts Belt. I wore this to church and movie date (Alice & Wonderland) yesterday over a babydoll dress.


Forever21 Black Rosary Necklace
$6.80 Cute, Long and goes great on top of a lighter colored shirt.

No comments: