Saturday, April 10, 2010

Sexy Shoe's Saturday!

*DsQuared2 Oversized Platform, Skeletal Backbone Heel. Ultra Cool and Sexy! I would love these! So cute with a Black Dress and a Top Hat! Come on...picture it with me ladies!



*Nicholas Kirkwood Panna Platform Booties $1,006



*Givenchy Studded Ankle Boots $1,156 Okay, I picture Prince in an fitted Cream Suit And these Sexy Ankle Boots on Stage SINGING TO ME...hehe, A Girl Can Dream! ***PRINCE WORTHY BOOTS FOR SURE!!!



*Christian Loubutin $1,628, Ankle "Cagged" Boot with 5 1/2 inch Heels! Python Trim...So Daring, So Seductive!



*Giuseppe Zanotti Skull Boots $930.00 So Hot!


*Christian Louboutin $889.00 Spiked Heels 4 Inch Platform. Super High Super Sexy and Doubles as a Weapon!!! My weapon of choice! LOL


*Alexander McQueens (R.I.P) $929.00 4 Inch Heel, Navy Blue Silk with Silver Skull with purple eyes and Teeth! I think these might be my fav!

No comments: