Friday, March 26, 2010

ROCOCO NAIL APPAREL

There has been a lot of buzz going around about this new Nail Varnish. I have not tried any of this yet...Please leave a testimony in the comments if you have tried this brand.

From what I gathered this company was founded by two Sister's, ANGE & VERNICE who have been in the Nail Industry for over 15 years! They are very much into the fashion world and are here to show us how to keep your nails looking to the nines!

http://www.spacenk.com/category/makeup/nail.do?sortby=bestSellers&page=all
(here is a link to a website who sells the nail varnish) $16.50 and UP a Pop!

The colors are FABULOUS! I want to get my hands on Eccentric and layer over that Gold Leaf Lacquer (OH SO GAH-GE-OUSSSSS).
Feast your eyes on some photos of some of my favourites!

I KNOW THE PICTURES ARE NOT ORDERLY! LOL BUT HERE ARE THE NAMES AND PRICES;
#1- JADED (creme jade)$16.50
#2- HOT PANTS (satin girl pink) $16.50
#3- ECCENTRIC (matte bright blue) $16.50
#4- FUNBOY (matte pink) $16.50
#5- BLACK SAKURA (creme black) $16.50
#6- DOLLAR (molten lava silver polish) $16.50
#7- GOLD LEAF LACQUER $32.50
#8- ESSENTIAL NAIL OIL $18.00








3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I loooove Eccentric! Did you see it on LX New York??
Here...
http://www.nbcnewyork.com/shows/lxnewyork/

Looks great on the beauty editor!
Jamie.x

Anonymous said...

Hello Jules
Wow the colours you list are so hot right now!
You really hit the button with the electric blue too!
Its also matte so it looks edgy and grown up rather than tacky.
Ax

JULES FLORES said...

*I TOTALLY AGREE AX! THANX FOR THE COMMENT! PLEASE SUBSCRIBE!

*WOW~JAMIE I HAVENT SEEN IT ON ANYONE TIL NOW! I LOVE IT! i HAVE YET TO TRY THIS LINE! lET ME KNOW IF YOU HAVE! <3