Friday, March 26, 2010

FABULOUS FINDS FRIDAY'S:

Hey all! It's 12:30 on a Sunny But Cool Kansas Day! I went to Barnes & Noble yesterday and Looked through NYLON Magazine. Here are a few things that caught my eye.

Zoe Saldana was on the cover and Inside on her article I read these words...
"GOD BLESS THE MAN WHO EMBRACES THAT A WOMAN CAN BE AS STRONG AS A MAN"
I love it!

Also In a (I want to say Diesl ad...was a picture of a guy on a bicycle and a girl on it with her legs around him...It said in BIG RED ALL CAPS...
"SMART LISTENS TO THE HEAD. STUPID LISTENS TO THE HEART"
I like this too!

There is another fabublous find and that is HANNELI MUSTAPARTA. She is a gorgeous Norwegian Brunette who has been a model for 8 years. She is a VJAY for MTV Norway. Her passions are fashion, photography, beauty. Her photos are amazing and she has been very inspiring to me. Her Blogg is very much Worth the time of day! Please go check her out. I know you will be inspired too!
www.hanneli.com

No comments: