Wednesday, March 31, 2010

cute, fun, shiny.....PLASTIC!!!!

NOT YOUR ORDINARY PAIR OF "JELLIES" WE USED TO ROCK BACK IN THE DAY. I WOULD HAVE LOVED THESE AS A KID. I HAD A FEW PAIRS OF JELLIES AS A LITTLE GAL AND I LOVED THEM (NOT TO MENTION, I LIVED IN MY JELLIES) OMG, NOW THERE ARE SOME REALLY HOT AND VERY GROWN-UP JELLIES!!!! BROUGHT TO YOU BY MELISSAPLASTICDREAMS!
THEY COME IN FLATS, HEELS, ATHLETIC STYLES...ANYTHING YOU CAN BUT YOUR IMAGINATION TOO! I AM OFFICIALLY OBSESSED! I DON'T KNOW THE PRICES, BUT IM SURE THEY ARE A PRETTY PENNY. HOPE I CAN GET MY HANDS ON A PAIR. I PARTICULARLY LIKE THE HEEL WITH THE HEART TOE. OMG..IN LOVE!!!!
www.melissaplasticdreams.com


A VARIETY OF DIFFERENT SHOES.


SEXIEST PLASTIC I HAVE EVER SEEN!


ADORABLE PEEP TOE HEELS AND A PILE OF PLASTIC DREAMS!


GORGEOUS AD OF THE SHOES


PAM ANDERSON ROCKIN OUT HER JELLIES!!! I THINK I WOULD WEAR A LITTLE MORE THAN A BEDSHIRT WITH THEM THOUGH!

No comments: