Sunday, April 19, 2009

*Jessicas Prom*

BEFORE....
















AFTER!

My friend Jessica came to get her makeup done for PROM! SHE looked absolutely Stunning! I dont normally do hair, I'm strictly makeup. But, since she is a friend of mine I went ahead and had a have at it! Here are some more pictures. ENJOY!

FACE:
*Boots Eye Cream
*Sensitive Face Cream Target
*No7 Color Correcting Primer (for rosey undertones)
*Revlon Colorstay(Oily/Combo) 110 IVORY
*Costal Scents Concealer Palette~Lightest
*Perscriptives~Translucent Powder
*C.S.Blush Palette (pink/peach)
BROWS:
*Angled Brush
*Benefit Brow Powder (brown)
EYES:
~MAC- Phloof & Pink Opal Pigment (h/l)
~Bitchslap Cosmetics- Jealous Bitch Wheel/Green
~Flirt Cosmetics 40shadow Palette- Purple
~H.I.P. Gel Liner in BLK
~CG-Waterproof Eyelights Mascara
~EYEMIMO-Single Lash Falsies #SGL06

No comments: