Thursday, April 23, 2009

Everyday "fifties" Glamourous Look...

*IF YOU CLICK THE TITLE ^ "EVERYDAY FIFTIES GLAM LOOK" IT WILL TAKE YOU TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNELS FOR THE "HOWTO" VIDEO FOR THIS LOOK! DONT FORGET TO SUSCRIBE/RATE/COMMENT & CHECK OUT MY OTHER VID'S! THANKS XOXO!!!

Here is A Picture of the Look We are Looking for....

Start with your Fav. Eye Primer....Even Thin Coat all over entire Lid
We need 3 colors for this Look
* Gold as Highlight ~ I USED: RETROSPECK (middle row/left)
* NUDE on Lid~I USED: NOBILITY (toprow/right)
* Matte Dark Brown: I USED~ SHOWSTOPPER (bottom/right)
We are going for a "Cat Eye" or "Winged" Look for our Eyeliner
*I USED: H.I.P. Gel Liner in Black
* With this mini MAC 209SEContour & Bronze
*I USED: Kabuki Brush
& MAC MineralS.F. ~Deep/Dark&Natural
BLUSHER:
I used: MAC Min.Blush in LOVE ROCK
Line Lips with a Nude Color & Fill in with Baby Pink Gloss!THE FINISHED LOOK:

No comments: