Monday, April 20, 2009

Cabaret Old Town!

Sat. Night we went out on a Triple-Date to This Place called "CABARET OLD TOWN". A place where they perform musical comedys/plays. That sort of thing. Anywho...we had a BLAST. Tons of Laughs and it was really nice to go out with friends. Here are some Pictures!

*Mom got a pic of Us before we headed out! (here in my Makeup-Studio)











*Had to snap one of myself ;)
OUTFIT:
~Shirt- Old Navy-Silk Navy Blue $6. on sale

~Necklace-Macy's $10. on sale
~Earrings-Target-$3. on sale
~Pants-Used Store $8.

~Boots-Cranberry Pointy Kitten Heel-Franco Sarto
TJMAX- $1. clearance...and my fav. boots of all time!


^*Here are our Friends Shawn & Sammy! Luv these 2!

^*Here is us @ Cabaret Old Town





^*All of us on Stage for a Group Photo!




^*Us with one of the Hilarious Actors in the Show!!!




*Gotta Let ya'll see my makeup for the occassion!
WHAT I USED: EYES
~Bitchslap-Cosmetics -Bright White
~MAC- Stars'N'Rockets
~STILA- Pewter
~MAC-Phloof (h/l)
~H.I.P.-Gel Liner BLK
~CG- Waterproof Eyelights for Brown Eyes
LIPS:
~NYX- B52
CHEEKS
~MAC- Min.SkinFin.-Dark (Bronzer)
~MAC- Mineral Blush-LOVE ROCK






^*Me and Sammy! I love this Girl so sweet!!!






No comments: